To obtain a copy of an incident report or another open record, your request must be made in writing only using the South Montgomery County Records Request Form.
How to Submit Requests
Open records requests for the South Montgomery County Fire Department and ESD #8 must be submitted only one time and only in writing. Submit your request by:
- Completing the South Montgomery County Records Request Form.
- Submitting the completed form by:
- Emailing it to email@example.com. In the body of the email, include the type of information you’re requesting
- Faxing it to 281-292-0487
- Sending it by U.S. mail to 27900 Robinson Road, Conroe, Texas 77385
- Delivering it in person to 27900 Robinson Road, Conroe, Texas 77385
Note: Don’t send any payments with this request.
You may call the department at (281) 363-3473 with any questions.
Note: The Public Information Act allows governmental agencies up to 10 business days to process an open records request, so please allow at least 10 business days for a response.