Knox Boxes are small wall-mounted safes that securely hold a building’s keys while still making them easily accessible by first responders in emergency situations. A local fire department can hold master keys to each of the Knox Boxes in their districts and allow them to enter buildings during a fire or other emergency without having to break window or doors or risk injury to gain access.
Click any of the links below to browse and order products.
- Browse Knox Box Products
- Knox Box Information and Ordering Instructions
- Montgomery County ESD #8 Online Ordering Instructions and Rapid-Entry System Products
- Montgomery County Fire Marshal Online Ordering Instructions and Rapid-Entry System Products
- Montgomery County Gate Access Program
- Montgomery County ESD #8 Ordering Instructions
- Knox Box Direct Price List